General Data Protection Regulations
Your personal data – name, address, telephone number(s) and e-mail address – will only be used by Gilt Edged Travel in accordance with Article 6(1) of the above Regulation:
- A contract with the individual: To supply a service that you have requested. This may include passing your details to a sub-contractor for the sole purpose of providing that service.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: As a licensed Private Hire Operator, Gilt Edged Travel is required to keep records of services supplied to satisfy Local Authority, and Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs regulations.
Gilt Edged Travel will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
The Data Controller for Gilt Edged Travel is:
Gilt Edged Travel
21 Hurstdene Road
Mobile: 07976 565993
Effective date of commencement: 25th May 2018
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be made in advance.
- Unless agreed beforehand, payment for services must be made in advance.
- Payment on account can be arranged where appropriate. Payment can be accepted in cash, cheque and BACS transfer. Credit card payments can be accepted from Visa and MasterCard. Gilt Edged Travel cannot accept payment from American Express.
- Cancellation of a booking within 48 hours may lead to the forfeit of any payment made.
- Gilt Edged Travel cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by adverse weather conditions, road conditions or mechanical breakdown.
- In cases of mechanical breakdown, Gilt Edged Travel will make reasonable arrangements for the passenger(s) to continue their journey. Where this does not happen, then Gilt Edged Travel will refund any monies paid.
- Food and Drink may only be consumed within the vehicle with the agreement of the driver. Bottled water is provided.
- Any damage caused as a consequence of the client consuming food or drink within the vehicle will incur an additional charge for cleaning or repair.
- Gilt Edged Travel shall not be liable in any way to the Customer or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature caused wholly or partly by or in consequence of war (whether declared or not and whether or not the United Kingdom is a belligerent) national emergency, Government or other competent Authority Regulations and Controls, scarcity of labour, strikes, lock-outs, civil malicious damage, adverse weather conditions or any other cause not wholly within the control of Gilt Edged Travel or by scarcity, Shortage or difficulty in delivering or procuring the services.